Monday, March 9, 2009

A Rainy day in El Paso

A crazy thing happened today, it actually rained. Now to many this would not seem like something to post about, but considering that I have lived here since November and have only seen rain one time (and a couple flurries of white stuff) this rain was welcomed. What was not welcomed was the temperature change. lol Last week we had 80's and this week it looks like 60's.
When the sun is not shining I have no energy to do anything. The kids and I did get school done and I did the basic cleaning, but even turning the radio on gave me no energy. I feel like I have this list a mile long of things I want to do before the baby arrives and as long as the sun stays hidden behind the clouds I don't think I will get anything done.
Please Mr. sun come back!!!

1 comment:

  1. You will be looking back longingly at this rain when it hits the 100s and 110s in the summer. LOL

    ReplyDelete