Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mmmm Steak Fettuccine Alfredo

Yes this is kind of like Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo but instead of chicken you use steak. I started making this about 2 years ago, when I was looking for something to make for dinner and saw the sauce and pasta in the pantry. I had to really think about what meat to put with it, as I knew I didn't have any chicken left. I remembered that the night before we had steak, so I opened the fridge and to my surprise the steak was still in there. I warmed it up in a pan with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and minced garlic. My kitchen was starting to smell so wonderful. I boiled the pasta and warmed up the sauce after mixing it with the steak, this was just too simple, but I was a little afraid that in the end it would not taste right.

Goodness, how wrong could I be? Everyone loved it and hubby even commented that I had to add it to my collection. I have been making it about once a month since.

1 lb of thinly sliced steak or left overs (cut up in bite sized pieces)
1lb of fettuccine pasta (cooked as directed)
1 jar of Alfredo sauce (any kind you like)
Minced garlic
Pepper
Salt
Olive Oil (just enough to have a little in the pan)

Warm up of fry up steak with oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper, Once done add the sauce and warm it up. Serve on top of the pasta. Enjoy!!!

Tonight for some reason it just about melted in your mouth. Mmmm

1 comment: