Wednesday, September 16, 2009

100 Days until Christmas



Can you believe it? Today makes exactly 100 days until Christmas. Are you ready? I just joined an awesome challenge to be organized while getting ready for this upcoming holiday season. You too can join in this fun and exciting challenge. Head over to http://100daystochristmas.com/ and sign up to participate in the countdown to Christmas challenge.

The first goal is to gather the items needed for a Holiday planner: a 3-ring binder, a hole puncher, a few tabbed dividers (preferable with pockets), and a zipper pocket to hold pens and odds-and-ends. A Holiday planner is a great place to keep all of your activities, recipes, schedules, ideas, and lists. This is sure to be very useful.

Each day at 100 Days to Christmas, you’ll be able to find tips, tricks, and reminders to get you planning and motivated for the holiday season.

This afternoon I will be going out to get my supplies to put my Holiday planner together. I used my last empty binder for my son, so I am off to get another one. lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man! You had to remind me! I may need to get in on this challenge. I am sooooooo unprepared this year.

    ReplyDelete