Friday, September 4, 2009

Coffee Time!!




This is the first week that I am participating in the Company Girl Coffee over at http://www.homesanctuary.com/ You should really check it out, as it looks like so much fun. That is why after visiting over there I just had to join in the fun.

This past week has been really busy to say the least. We only have one vehicle right now, so the kids and I have been taking Daddy to work and picking him back up. I guess we could have just left him there forever and saved on gas, but I suppose we do like to have him at home sometimes.

My 2 year old starting his therapies this week. He had speech and OT through an Early Childhood Intervention Program. The best part is that they come right to the house!! Along with that fun stuff, my oldest two started back to homeschool on Monday. So far I am very happy with the materials I picked out. I still find it funny that the kids think they had a break from school when really they did workbooks and such all summer long. I am such a mean mommy that i never gave them a real break.

I started to fill our freezer with all kinds of yummy things, which i will write about later today. I will be happy when i get everything cooked and baked up.

Next week will be a week of, schooling, cleaning, and organizing around here, so I am sure I will have lots to blog about.

3 comments:

  1. Ang! You joined in! Yay! I love Home Sanctuary. Her small things each day keep me motivated.

    I have to drive Steven back and forth to work every day because we only have one car. It sucks the day away! I sympathize....

    Can't wait to hear about what you are making for the freezer. Thanks for always stopping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Coffee!! For some reason my 2.5yo loves doing worksheets. She's mad when I don't have time to get the worksheets out. =p I want to know what's in the freezer too. I'm not good about doing the freezer foods, so I end up cooking everyday.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...I find that lots of kids do like being on their tummies...I wonder why that is. Your comment reminds me of when bugs are turned onto their backs and they can't flip themselves back to their feet. =p

    ReplyDelete