Sunday, September 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket


Okay this is my first time writing out my menu for Menu Plan Monday. I always have a menu though, so why not write it out. All weekend I have been filling my freezer with yumminess, so this week we can eat some of that.



Monday- Crockpot Ham and Greenbeans

Tuesday- Taco Night

Wednesday- Beef Fajitas

Thursday- Chicken breasts, Baked potatoes, and a veggie

Friday- Beef Enchiladas

Saturday- Baked Ziti, Garlic toast, and corn

Sunday- Chili and cornbread.



As you can see, we will not be going out to eat this week, infact with 4 kiddos, we really only go out to eat about once a month.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, welcome to Menu Plan Monday... We're having enchiladas too! Chicken enchiladas that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my menu @ http://www.cjrthemommyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice menu plan this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you stopped by my blog. It's always nice to meet another army wife :) goodluck in the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will soon join me for Crock Pot Wednesday. Not only is it free, it's just a fun thing to do. I will look forward to your post on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com with Mister Linky. Your crock pot ham recipe would be perfect to add.

    ReplyDelete