Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our menu for the week



I know I am late on this, as it is already Wednesday. We have had a busy week so far.
Last week I did pretty good at sticking to my menu plan. I am very happy with how it went.
This week my menu is as follows:

Monday- We made Homemade Pizza. It was so yummy and the leftovers are gone already.

Tuesday- We actually went out. We went to the Hamburger Stand. It was our first time going there and was well worth it. Not only did we get 2 combo meals and 3 kid's sacks for under 18 dollars, but the food was really good.

Wednesday- We are having pancakes and sausage. This is always a fun and sticky time in our house.

Thursday- Baked Ziti, corn, and garlic bread.

Friday- Oven baked roast with potatoes and carrots

Saturday- Goulash, corn, and garlic bread

Sunday- Pork chops, potatoes, and green beans

I hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Goulash? Everyone seems to have a different definition of goulash. How do you make yours? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make mine with ground beef, elbow macaroni, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, and a little touch of ketchup. Cheap, and simple. LOL

    ReplyDelete