Monday, September 28, 2009

Time to get busy

Wow!! I don't think I have gotten a thing done today. Okay that is not entirely true since the kids did get school done, the toddler and baby have both taken a nap, and a few loads of laundry have gotten washed and dried. There is still so much on my list for today to get done. I make a list every morning, there is a feeling of accomplishment when I get to cross something off.

Things left on my list:
Dishes
Kitchen
Bake 2 kinds of cookies
Living Room
Fold and put away clothes

I also have to write a couple articles and write up a post about the stroller-a-thon we attended over the weekend.

I am off to start the dishes.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ang..
    I found you on MBC.
    Very nice blog...

    Ahhh, the to do list....
    I simply stopped making one.
    There's too much to add LOL

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ang, I love the idea of making a list. I may have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished tackling my dishes and laundry so totally feeling the list!

    Following back, thanks for your follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela -- thanks for stopping by my blog. I saw you as a follower, but your name did not have a link to your profile or blog. I went over to MBC and found you listed as a member. Don't know if others had any problem finding you!

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feels good to knock things off that to do list!
    Following you from MBC!
    www.ajourneytotheson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete