Tuesday, September 8, 2009

To-Do Tuesday

Crazy Adventures in Parenting To-Do Tuesday

This is my first time doing to-do Tuesday. Want to join in on the fun, just check out http://www.crazyadventuresinparenting.com . There you will find out just how to join in the fun.

Things I need to do this week:
LAUNDRY: Lots of it, okay maybe not that much, but I want to get all the bedding done (which should have been done on Monday). I also for some crazy reason, threw all of the clean and dry clothes onto my couch, so I want to fold and put all of that away.

KITCHEN COUNTER: We have this counter section that just pulls everything on top of it with it's gravitational pull. Well I am sick of it, so it needs to be cleared of clutter.

HOMESCHOOL BOOKSHELF: For some reason this bookshelf will not stay organized, so my goal is to make it organized and keep it that way.

2 YEAR OLD'S ROOM: Since he has therapy here at home, I need for this room to be clean and organized. That means I must go through everything and make sure the items needed for therapy are right there within reach.

Well that is my list for this week. We will see how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    I have so much to do this week too! I really need to get caught up on some stuff since I slacked so much over the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good logical plan to me - how do we handle that spot on the bench that collects stuff? If you find out let me know!! Busy doing laundry here myself, just hampered by weather and no drier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ang, I just saw your comment on my NattyBratty Giveaway! Don't you love her hair accessories? Good Luck & thought I'd stop in and say hi.

    I cleaned my counters last night! It makes the whole kitchen look better. Next are the closets, ha..maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have that vortex of suck of a counter, too? Ah yes, love it, right? Ugh!!!

    How'd you do this week?? I got better, that's all I could ask for ;) I am ready for a much better, HEALTHIER, to-do filled week, how about you? Ready to kick butt? :)

    ReplyDelete