Wednesday, September 16, 2009

To-Do Tuesday



Last week I did get my list done. I was most excited about getting my son's room ready and organized for his therapys. Oh and getting the laundry folded and put away was a bonus. Laundry is just so never ending, so it is once again on my list for this week. I find numbering items very effective. lol

My To-Do List:

1. Laundry- a little different this week is that I want to keep up with it and not have any clean unfolded clothes sitting on my couch.

2. Stick with my menu plan for dinners.

3. Go through my kitchen and clean, organize, and wipe everything down, including scrubbing the floor.

4. Unpack a few more boxes and actually putting some items inside my dresser.

5. Getting through homeschool everyday with minimal tantrums.

That is about it for this week. Wish me luck, the only thing I am worried about is the kitchen. lol

I hope everyone gets to cross out and check off most if not all of their lists.

3 comments:

  1. You find the most interesting things.... I might have to do this one. I sooooo need a little bit of accountability lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numbering them IS a good idea - you could put them in order and go from there! Hmm.. you've got me thinkin'!!

    Way to go on the list, I love writing it and crossing off, it's cheesy, I know, but for some reason it really does help me get stuff done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how'd you do? Did you get your kitchen done? That's on my upcoming list, once I slow down and get the time ;)

    Ready for another butt-kickin' week? :)

    ReplyDelete