Monday, October 5, 2009

Anyone have a Camera they can recommend?

So it seems that my beloved camera's time has come to join other cameras in camera heaven. At least that is what my daughter told me the other day when my camera stopped working.
Apparently my camera Did Not get the memo that I HAD pictures to take before I willingly would post a review. Really what is a review without cool pics of the product?
So now I will be getting in touch with my photo taking friend down the street and have her come and snap a few pics for me. Add them to the already written review and then FINALLY post it, so all of you can read it.
Now the question remains, What camera should I get? Do you have a camera that you just love? Would you recommend it to others? Let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow. I'm now following your lovely blog.
    I'm using a Nikon coolpix and I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete