Thursday, October 8, 2009

Five For Fighting, Slice Album Review


Do you remember the songs “Superman” and “100 Years”? I sure do and now Five For Fighting is doing it again with a new album. The album Slice that will be released on October 13th 2009 is to say the least an awesome album.
You know how you buy an album and there seem to always be a few songs that just don’t fit. You know the few that you skip. This album has none of those. You will not want to skip any of them. Each song brings you John Ondrasik's wonderful voice and each song including the single “chances” is a song you can picture in your mind. Not only that but each song is one that you are sure to sing along to.
I had the great opportunity to listen to the full album and while I have a few favorites already, there are two songs that keep playing over and over in my head. “Note To The Unknown Soldier” and “This Dance”, maybe it is because my family is a military family or maybe it is just the rhythm of the songs, but these are two that really hit me in the heart. Every song on this album is one that you or someone close to you can completely relate to.
Want to see Five For Fighting on your television? Here is a quick list of Television appearances:
CBS Saturday Morning on October 10th 2009
The View on October 14th 2009
The Today Show on October 16th 2009

I know I will be watching!

Want to see Five For Fighting live? Check out fiveforfighting.com to see if they will be playing in a city near you.

You can preorder the album on amazon.com I know I am going to get a few albums to give to my family as Christmas gifts this year.

Thank You one2onenetwork for allowing me to review this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment