Monday, October 5, 2009

It is Monday and Here is my Menu Plan Monday






Today I am having a proud moment. Not only I am posting my weekly menu on Monday, I also didn’t forget to post it this week.
Here is my menu:
Monday: Tuna Fish Casserole
Tuesday: Goulash, It is Cub Scout day so something easy and ready to eat before the meeting
Wednesday: Nachos
Thursday: Chicken and potatoes
Friday: Pancakes and sausage. We love breakfast for dinner nights
Saturday: Baked Ziti
Sunday: fajitas
Keeping it simple this week and making lots of family favorites.
If you would like to see more menus head over to orgjunkie and get some ideas for your own menu. Also don’t forget to add your own menu.

1 comment:

  1. I try to plan my meals ahead too, usually while shopping but one thing or another leads to some days getting tossed around :) I at least do try to make it in the week intended lol

    ReplyDelete