Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mmmm Beef Enchiladas!

I just have to brag for a few moments. lol Okay I won't brag but I will share the recipe for dinner last night. I have been making enchiladas like this for about a year, but for some reason unknown to me last night they were so Yummy!!

Ingredients:
1 pound of ground beef
1 cup of salsa (maybe more)
1 cup of shredded fiesta cheese
1 package of tortillas
1 can of enchilada sauce (I use red)
2-3 cups of shredded fiesta cheese
small can if sliced black olives
sour cream (optional)

Directions:
Brown ground beef, drain
Add salsa to beef and mix
Add 1 cup of cheese and mix
Put 1/4 cup of meat mixture in a tortilla and roll
Place in a baking dish that has a little salsa on the bottom
Repeat until all mixture has been used
Pour Enchilada sauce to cover the batch
Use 2-3 cups of cheese and cover the batch
Add black olives on top of the cheese.

Bake in a preheated 350 degree over for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly

Serve with sour cream

For my family I make 2 batches at one time, 1 to eat and 1 to freeze.

Anyway I had to share this because we eat enchiladas at least once a month and they just keep getting yummier.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Have you tried chicken? I love to make a batch of each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh chicken would be good, Thank You, next time I will make a batch of each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy, looks like it'll feed a crowd! Nice!

    ReplyDelete