Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Crazy World!!

I figure I better let my readers know why I am a little behind with things.
My two year has an ASD as I have stated in a few posts. Well things are coming to a head and since this is still new his therapists and myself are trying different things to find something that will work.
So far he is in Speech and OT, we are also working with a dietician.
What started with him not talking and a few quirky behaviours, we now have a two year old who is starting to talk and has a ton of issues. I have cried a few times within the past week or so. I wish I could make him all better with just a kiss, but sadly I can't.
Right now we are using the brushing technique and the pressure technique on him and while it seems to be working in some ways, it also seems to be worsening other things. We limit our outings because he gets overstimulated way too fast.
The Dietician wants us to put him on probiotics for 1 month, then we will be going to a GFCF diet.
So with that, that is why i am behind on things, so I am making a list and will get the reviews up. I also have some giveaways coming, just a sneak peek: softlips, progresso package, Zoom Albums, to name a few.
Thank You for being patient.

9 comments:

  1. Best of luck. I can only imagine how much you are going through. I'm following from the MBC. You can find me at http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh.... yes. We are struggling through some of the same issues right now. HUGS to you. It's so hard being the strong mommy all the time isn't it? I've done more crying over my middle child than over the other two combined. Feel free to email me any time you need to vent.... faeriecastle at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you!!!!

    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending good thoughts your way! Best of luck & I hope things settle back down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish wish wish I had answers and advice for you, but all I have are prayers, good thoughts, and a gut feeling that you are a great mama who is going to do anything and everything that is best for your baby! I hope your family has a great Halloween tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take your time. I think we all understand if you slack at posting a little right now. Your family comes first. I'm sure things are hard for you right now. Just remember that if you need help it is out there. I do hope that you get things figured out. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Following from MBC! Soon-to-be Army wife to my high school sweetheart! We're stationed at Fort Lost in the Woods (in Missouri).

    Wish I could understand what you're going through. But sending positive thoughts your way! :-)

    I have a son who has ADD and ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder)... not the same at all as ASD... but he is a daily... no hourly!... challenge! Keep your head up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by and taking the survey on JDaniel4's Mom. I will be holding your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Hugs* I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete