Thursday, October 22, 2009

My First Blog Award




This was a complete shock and I am so excited!! JoAnna from City Girl Gone Country gave me this award and I am very grateful. She is a fellow homeschooler and was raised just a state below where I grew up.

Here are the rules:
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my 15:
Reflections By Kathy
Crazy Adventures in Parenting
I Love My 5 Kids
3 Boys and a dog
Autism Felt Learning
Caring For Carleigh
Controlling My Chaos
Frugal Mom Knows Best
J Leigh Designz
Loving Heart Mommy
Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy
The American Homemaker
The Gingham Grasshopper
We are That Family
Raising Normal Kids

Okay now to let some wonderful people know they have an award waiting.

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet blessing! You have made my day!!!

    Blessings to you,
    lana @ www.ilovemy5kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for thinking of me!

    Congrats on getting the award too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and all the award winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog post "To Do or Not To Do", and I am honored to receive the blog award. Thanks so much! I am signing up to follow your blog while I am here. Blessings to you! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Kathy from Reflections again. Sorry, my mistake, it was the post about my having to leave my job at school that you commented on. I have a lot on my mind,these days...I have signed up both of my blogs to follow yours, so I will show up on your followers list as Maddie/CadesMiMi. Didn't want to confuse you. Thanks! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It's always nice to know that people out there are reading and appreciating what you write, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats and thank you so much for passing it on! Always makes me feel good when a blog that I enjoy thinks high enough of me to pass on an award!

    ReplyDelete