Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sports Guys Review



Sports Guys and Girls are sports action figures for kids imaginary play. They come in Football Guys, College Football, Baseball Guys, Hockey Guys, Soccer Girls and Soccer Guys.

When I first saw Sports Guys I didn't know what to expect. Kaskey Kids sent me a set of Baseball Guys to review. When the package came it was almost like Christmas morning with all the excitement. Right away my oldest son cleared the table off and started setting everything up. Each set comes with a piece of material that has all the lines to look just like the field, diamond, or rink that the sport is played on.



The action figures are great in detail. For the Baseball Guys, you have a Pitcher, Catcher, Batter, Runners, Infielders and Outfielders for both teams. You also have a referee and even a scoreboard. I love to see my children using their imaginations while they play. They even got my husband to play a complete game with them.



The best thing about Sports Guys is that they are affordable. You can buy Sports Guys at Kaskey Kids starting at $9.99 for the mini packs, $24.99 for the sets, and all the way up to $28.99 for the College Football Guys. Not only can you order the Sports Guys from the Kaskey Kids site, you can look through the list of store locations, there may be one close to you.

Are you ready to order; Kaskey Kids has offered a 10% discount for my readers, just enter the code GoGuys.

Thank You Kaskey Kids for allowing me to review such a wonderful product.

I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at
The Product Review Place

I was sent a free product in order to do the review, no other compensation was offered or accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment