Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I will be lighting a candle for William Robert who was born sleeping at 24 weeks. He was a fighter but sadly ran out of fluid 11 weeks after my water broke while miscarrying his twin. I have not a doubt in my mind that he is taking care of his 6 brothers and sisters up there with him and watching out for his 3 brothers and sister down here on earth.

Rest In Peace Mommy's Forever Angel

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your losses. I could not imagine how hard that would be. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering your William and all your angels today. They are never far from our minds and always in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang,
    I am so sorry for your loss. William is beautiful. I am thinking of you and your sweet babies today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for you losses, Thinking about you today. This post brought a tear to my eye. I don't know if I would have the courage you did to make this post.

    ReplyDelete