Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can You Define Yourself With A Scent?

Over at TwitterMoms we were asked a fun question by Downy; If you could define yourself with a scent, what scent would represent you and why?

This was actually quite hard for me since I feel as though I am just your basic everyday type of person. Then it hit me, I am most referred to as Old Fashioned, so what are some old fashioned scents?

To me old fashioned scents come from the kitchen. The wonderful smells coming from the kitchen that bring me back to my childhood. The scents that I came up with are: Cinnamon, apple pie, vanilla, and sugar cookies. Out of those I feel that vanilla is the scent that represents me the most. Vanilla to me in a basic everyday scent and it fits me to a tee.

What scent could define you? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment