Sunday, November 22, 2009

Certain Dri Review and Givaway!!


Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant is such a wonderful product. I enlisted my friends help for this review. She has tried the Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-on and was very interested in the Solid.
What she said: The Solid is much more convenient than the Roll-on while still offering the great protection of a Certain Dri product.
More about Certain Dri Anti Perspirant: Certain Dri Anti Perspirant has been the leading, dermatologist-recommended product for controlling excessive underarm perspiration for more than three decades. That is a wonderful record!! The new solid is the strongest, providing up to 72 hours of protection and available over-the-counter at stores nation wide.
Buy it!!: Certain Dri Solid is available for $5.50 -$5.99 in supermarkets, mass market retail, and drug stores nation wide.

Win It!!! One of my lucky readers can win 1 container of Certain Dri Solid.
Here's How: Go to Certain Dri and come back and tell me something you learned. Remember to leave your email address so I can get in touch with you if you win. Giveaway ends 11/30

Thank You to Robin Leedy & Associates,Inc. for allowing me to review this product.
I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at
The Product Review Place

I was sent the product to review free of charge. No other compensation was offered or accepted. The above opinions are my own and I understand not everyone will agree with me.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Certain Dri was the leading recommended antiperspirant recommended by dermatologists for excessive perspiration for over 30 years!

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea that it is a solid now!

    ReplyDelete