Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Florastor And Florastor Kids Review


What is Florastor and Florastor Kids?
Antibiotics are necessary to treat bacterial infections like strep throat or ear infections, but they are not without side effects. One out of five people taking antibiotics will suffer from antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD). One way to help protect your tummy or your child's tummy from AAD is to try a probiotic supplement like Florastor and Florastor Kids.
Florastor and Florastor Kids have been clinically proven to help prevent and manage AAD. Florastor and Florastor Kids contain a beneficial yeast called Saccharomyces boulardii (S. boulardii) that helps repopulate your tummy with good microorganisms that protect against AAD. Because Florastor contains a yeast probiotic, it won't be killed off by antibiotics like bacterial probiotics will be.
Florastor comes in a capsule, and Florastor Kids, which is safe to use in children as young as 2 months, is a powder, so it can be mixed into formula, juice, soft foods like applesauce, etc.


How I used it!
I was able to try this probiotic out with my 2 year old as we were just told by his Dietitian that he needed to be put on Probiotics for at least 30 days. As I only had a sample, I went out and bought the 20 packet box. Now we are still using it but there has already been a change for the better within my son.
It not only works for AAD but like in my son's case it has helped change his yucky poos into tolerable poos. (that was the best way to put it) For the first time in over 2 years I have a good feeling that I will be able start potty training him without having to worry about the yucky poos. I do have to go out and get more to finish off his 30 days, but this is something that I will now keep in my house.



Where you can buy Florastor and Florastor Kids:

CVS Pharmacy
Duane Reade
H.E.B.
Kerr Drug
Kroger
Longs Drugs
Navarro
Publix
Rite Aid
Target
Walgreens

Don't forget to ask your local pharmacist about Florastor and Florastor Kids.


Thank You to Laura at Robin Leedy & Associates,Inc. for supplying me with the samples to do my review.
I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at
The Product Review Place

I received samples of the products free of charge to do my review. No other form of compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions are my own and not everyone will agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment