Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bear Portaits



Bear Portraits is another beautiful book which Hachette Book Group gave me the pleasure of reviewing. Seriously who doesn't love to see photographs of bears. Bears are an amazing species and one that some people including myself tend to try to stay away from. Jill Greenberg has done the opposite. She has taken amazing photographs of bears and placed them together with some quotes from various well known people to create this one of kind book. My children and I have looked at this book numerous times and each time they come up with a different favorite photograph. One day it is a picture of a bear cub that looks like it could leave the page and join you to cuddle up on the chair and the next day it is a Polar Bear all stretched out that made them giggle out loud.

About Jill Greenberg:
Jill Greenberg regularly shoots advertising and celebrity portrait photography for such clients as Dreamworks, Sony Pictures, Epson, Entertainment Weekly, and GQ. She is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. Her photographs of monkeys, dogs, lemurs, and of coarse bears were the face of a large scale Animal Planet ad campaign featured on television and billboards and in New York City subway cars. Jill resides in Los Angeles with her Husband, Robert, and two children.



For more information about Jill Greenberg, visit her website at
http://www.manipulator.com/

You can purchase either one of Jill Greenberg's books at The Hachette Book Group

A Big thank you to the Hachette Book Group for allowing the opportunity to gain a new look about bears, they are amazingly beautiful creatures.

I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at
The Product Review Place

I was given the book to review free of charge. No other compensation was offered or received. The above opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment