Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!



I hope you all have a wonderful day!! We will be hosting a dinner of sorts. We will be having 13 people over for dinner and I can't wait. It will be my family of 6, our friends family of 4, and 2 Soldiers who we invited to eat with us. I know what your saying, She said 13 right? Yes, I did. We are also taking a plate of food (maybe two) over to a Soldier who has duty, so he def. counts.



Tonight we used some awesome cookie cutters from CheapCookieCutters.com (review to follow in a few days) and made up Santa's Cookies. I also let my children wear the new jammies from my parents (4 less presents to wrap) LOL



Well I am off to finish wrapping a few presents and I have to fill the stockings. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe day.



Merry Christmas from my family to yours...

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! I sent your ornament a little late but I hope you got it or get it soon! Sorry its late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're bringing dinner to those who can't spend it with their own families...especially those who spend their days keeping us safe :)
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    (...stopping by from MBC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thing to do for the soliders and their families! Love the cookies.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Christmas was as awesome as mine! Happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from MBC! I am a follower!

    http://www.stockpilingmom.com

    ReplyDelete