Thursday, December 3, 2009

One Hundred Butterflies



One Hundred Butterflies by Harold Feinstein is filled with such beautiful pictures of every imaginable butterfly. I seriously did not know that so many existed.

About Harold Feinstein:
His distinguished career in photography began in 1950, when Edward Steichen his work for the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art and exhibited it frequently during his tenure there. Feinstein's photographs have also been exhibited by and represented in his collections of the International Center of Photography, the George Eastman House, the Museum of the City of New York, and the Musee d' Art Moderne in Paris. His work has appeared in such periodicals as Life, Audubon, Connoisseur, and Popular Photography. He is the author of One Hundred Flowers, One Hundred Seashells, Foliage, Orchidelirium, The Infinite Rose, and The Infinite Tulip. For more information about Feinstein and his work, visit his website at HaroldFeinstein.com



I have found a new appreciation for the Butterflies that I have seen and also the ones I have yet to see, not to leave out the many I will most likely never get the chance to see up close. At least now I have had the pleasure of seeing the amazing photographs that Harold Feinstein has compiled for this book. Every Butterfly is labeled in this book and most have two photographs per butterfly.

You can shop from a beautiful selection of items at Harold Feinstein Store

You can purchase this book or any of the previous mentioned books at Hachette Book Group

Thank You to the Hachette Book Group for allowing the amazing opportunity to review One Hundred Butterflies.

I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at
The Product Review Place

I received the book free of charge to review. No other compensation was offered or accepted. All opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment