Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stocking Stuffer Alert! Bella Sara Cards




My daughter Natalee and I have had the wonderful opportunity of reviewing the Bella Sara Cards and website. Natalee was in awe of the cards and then I had her sit down at my computer. She looked at me like I was losing my mind, but soon was in pure bliss typing in her codes and opening up the magical land, North of North.

About Bella Sara:
Bella Sara is a magical world of horses where children can expand their imaginations through play. Bella Sara inspires and empowers children with positive messages and the magic of North of North.
Committed to safety and security, the Bella Sara website is completely free of social networking, third-party advertising, and requires parental approval for users under 13 years of age.
First introduced to the North American market in 2007 by Hidden City Games, Inc., Bella Sara quickly expanded into an international children’s entertainment property. Since its introduction, Bella Sara has broadened its family of products from trading cards and virtual world (played here) to DVDs, toys, books, video games, arts and crafts, games and puzzles, apparel, back to school and more in the North American and International markets.
Select Bella Sara products include secret codes that expand a child’s imagination with play while unlocking a magical experience into the world of North of North at BellaSara.com. By entering secret codes, children can discover the world with Bella Sara Adventures, casual games and activities and more.

My daughter loves the Bella Sara cards so much that I have already purchased some more sets of the cards and a few other fun things for her from BellaSara.com I feel that the products are wonderful at bringing the child's mind alive and the website is very safe. Bella Sara cards and products would make for a wonderful stocking stuffers this Holiday Season.

You can find Bella Sara cards at many local stores including Walmart, you can also buy from Bella Sara

I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at The Product Review Place

I was given the cards free of charge to review. No other compensation was offered or accepted. All the above opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a daughter! Last night I dreamed I almost got another kitty that looked just like the one I have...I had two books to mail to u yesterday but the post office was a zoo! Promise to get these out, Ang. Hold tight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article. I’ve read in many other places before that but
    I did not get this type of effective and more useful text. It is really important now to
    vary your anchors as this seems more natural to user.
    This article helped me a lot to understand information.

    ReplyDelete