Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Virgo She Did It Her Way



From the back of the book:
In life, Virgo had two choices, living their way or living her way. She realized that she would lose herself doing it their way and began to wonder if she could take her life back doing it her way. Determined, she set out on a journey to find the answer.

Virgo put everyone and everything first and learned the hard way what unappreciation was. The day finally came when she took a long hard look in the "mirror" and realized that she had to change.

Her mirror told her that "only you can make you happy and everyone else contributes to your happiness." Now the challenge will be who you choose to put first.

I will admit that this book was quite hard to read. There are a few words missing and a couple of typos. It didn't stop me from reading it though. There is an awesome message through out this book. Really how many of us put ourselves last? How many of us have a not so great past? How many of us have looked into a mirror and asked "Why am I here" or "What the heck am I really doing"? This book takes you through the life of Virgo while she learns to love herself unconditionally.

This book is the first book of a Trilogy and I am finding myself wanting to read the next two. Throughout this book you will feel for Virgo and some feelings may even come out about your own life. When that happens just grab a pencil or a pen and write it down in the book. This book is also a diary of sorts to write things down as you read. I really like that aspect of this book. I don't know how many times I would be reading a book and right in the middle of the page have to stop to go write something down that came to me while reading.

Buy Virgo She Did It Her Way:
You can find the book here on Amazon.com
You can also find it on the Author's website at vernonsamuel.com

Thank You to Wicked Crown Inc. for sending me a review copy and allowing me the opportunity to review this book.

I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at
The Product Review Place

I received the book free of charge in order to write up the review on my blog. No other compensation was offered or received. The above opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment