Friday, January 15, 2010

Bloggers Helping Haiti

The disaster in Haiti is heartbreaking and brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it. Everyone wants to help, over at Frugal Creativity there is a great list of bloggers who are in their own ways joining to help Haiti. Just click on the link and you can see for yourself just how many bloggers are helping Haiti. Bloggers Helping Haiti


In addition to these wonderful bloggers, I am also joining this. For every comment on this post here on my blog, My family will donate a dollar, up to 100 dollars to The Red Cross.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Ang! It's so amazing to see all these bloggers joining up to help. I'm just trying to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any little bit helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful. At Mamanista we are donating up to $200 plus $200 matching. And I was trying to keep a list on Bloganthropy but there are just so many amazing bloggers doing this that I just added a linky. Please feel free to come add your post to the link widget:

    http://www.bloganthropy.org/2010/01/help-for-haiti-from-bloggers/

    ReplyDelete