Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help For Haiti from SoftBums

As a mother and Army wife I am amazed how a tragic event brings people together. There are a lot of things going around the net to get help for Haiti. I for one put the widget (top right sidebar) up as soon as I saw it available.

Softbums has another idea. Here you can donate diapers to Haiti or you can buy some for yourself and Softbums will match it and send it to Haiti. Amazing!!

Here on their facebook page someone had left a comment about no one really being able to wash the diapers and other things are more important. Diapers are very important. If a disposable diaper gets wet, it swells up 3 times the size and ends up busting open getting the gel stuff all over. I feel it would be more sanitary to have nice cloth diapers that after the days of putting ones life back together, can still be used. Cloth diapers can be washed a number of ways and I feel the mothers will find a way.

I will stop now, but if you are looking to add to your cloth diaper stash or you just want to help, then head over to SoftBums and let them match what you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment