Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



New Year, New Beginnings!! I have gotten away from Menu Plan Monday, no real excuse, just got lazy I guess. Although I did plan my meals out, I just got lazy in the posting of the menus. Do you plan out your meals or you are interested in making a change and starting this? Every week MPM is hosted at org. junkie There you can learn about MPM and link up your own menu post.

This week will consist of 2 menus as I am trying something different for myself. I will post the menu that my family will be eating since I will have a second post with what I am up to.

Here we go:

Monday: Ravioli Rescue, garlic bread, and corn

Tuesday: Beef & Cheese Enchiladas

Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff and green beans

Thursday: Sweet & Sour Chicken

Friday: Chicken Parmesan and corn

Saturday: Pizza, cake, and ice cream We are celebrating my daughter's birthday with friends even though her birthday is today the 4Th.

Sunday: Pork Chops, potatoes, and corn

Look for a second post later today with my menu on it and don't forget to head over and link up your own MPM here

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Where are the recipes? :) I plan out my menu for the week at the beginning of the week and then go to the grocery and buy everything every week. It makes it nice when you have a list of exactly what you need at the grocery. Of course, I'm always looking for new recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete