Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's Cookin' at Callie's Cabin? Something Yummy, Of Coarse!!

Cal Orey is the Author of The Healing Powers of Vinegar, Olive Oil, and Chocolate. Three separate books. She also writes articles for the Tahoe Daily Tribune. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Cal Orey a little better. She has a blog named The Writing Gourmet and it is there that I have entered a few contests and won copies of her books. Her books are amazing and filled with such wonderful tips and ideas, not to leave out all the information contained in them. Her blog has such wonderful recipes and I love to visit her blog just to see what the picture is on the top, it is everchanging and usually makes me hungry. Ha Ha

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, everyone is searching for a nice meal. Cal Orey gives you the recipe for a great Veggie Lasagna. I won't be able to make this on Valentine's Day, but it is one on my list to make in the next couple weeks.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. Am going to check out Cal's books and blog; I love chocolate :)

    From FFF at MBC :)

    ReplyDelete