Sunday, March 7, 2010

Coupons, Coupons, Get Your Coupons!!


We all (most of us) live by using coupons to keep our cost of food and supplies for our families down. Every little bit helps and I have found coupons to be an easy item to use. I don't go crazy with them but if I am going to be buying the product during my trip to the store, why not save a little.

Today March 7th is one of the best days to go out and buy a newspaper. Why? The answer to that is easy.


Procter and Gamble otherwise known as P&G will be releasing its BIGGEST coupon booklet ever. Just how much could you save? You could save about $160 with this coupon booklet.

Not only can you save, but redeeming the coupons you can also help out someone else.

For every coupon redeemed, P&G will provide one day’s worth of clean drinking water to a child in need through the Children's Safe Drinking Water (CSDW) Program, P&G's philanthropic cause aimed at saving lives by providing clean drinking water to children in developing countries.

Need to find out if your local paper will be carrying this Great coupon booklet? Click here to find out!

I was given information about P&G from One2One network No compensation was offered or received for this post. The above opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree with me.

1 comment: