Saturday, March 20, 2010

Handy Manny's Big Race.



My kids have been counting down until tonight. Why? The Handy Manny Big Race will premiere tonight at 7pm/6c on The Disney Channel. They are so excited and have planned it all out. We will eat rice crispy treats and drink fuel (a punch made with juice and sprite). Right now they are trying to figure out what Race clothes they are going to wear. LOL It is too cute watching them.

About the show:
Guest stars Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Lance Bass join Wilmer Valderrama (the voice of Manny) and the rest of the "Handy Manny" gang as they prepare for the famed Wood Valley 500 race. Manny and the tools team up with Eliot to revamp his used race car, as race time approaches, Elliot's nerves get the best of him. Famous race car driver, Chase Davis (Earnhardt, Jr.) and Manny both jump in to help.

My 2 year old LOVES Handy Manny, his favorite part is the talking tools. The older 2 like handy Manny but shhhhhh. They think they are getting too old for the show. LOL So if you ever see them, don't mention the count down to tonight, the planning, or the fact that they wanted race clothes on. As I have just been informed that "Mom, we are only showing excitement for the 2 year old." Yeah Right!! I think they saw me at the computer and had to come up with another excuse.

Today we have a busy day with the watching of the premiere and a House party to pull off tonight, I know I will be back with some pictures later on.

Have a great day and don't forget to watch Handy Manny's Big Race!!

I was given the info about the show from mom central. I received no compensation for this post. All above opinions are my own.



6 comments:

  1. My little girl LOVES Manny! And truth be told...Mommy does too :) Am I a dork for being so excited about The Big Race?

    I hope you guys enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what happened to the previous comment. Let me try again. :)

    Yes, we are Manny fans. Just dropping by from FFF (MBC) Have a great evening. http://showmemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Mrs. G.I. Joe if you are a dork than I am also. We had so much fun watching it all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Handy Manny is a cute show!
    I am a new follower visiting from FFF @ MBC
    http://goyay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete