If you live in select cities, you are invited for a sneak peak Mom viewing of the movie this Friday morning!! I know I wish I lived in one of the cities listed. If your city is listed below, call or check your local theater for viewing times.
* Chicago (suburbs only)
* Denver (Douglas County, Boulder Valley, Littleton)
* Los Angeles (Inland Empire ONLY)
* Miami (Broward County)
* Minneapolis (Rosemount & Bernsville Egan)
* Orlando (Orange County, Brevard, Volusia)
* Sacramento (Stockton, Lodi & Vacaville Counties)
* Salt Lake City (Weber, Toolele & Murray Counties)
* Tampa (Mantee, Sarasota, Hernando & Citrus County)
* Washington D.C. (Prince Georges County & Spotslyvania)
A little about the movie:
From the studio that brought you “Shrek,” “Madagascar” and “Kung Fu Panda” comes “How to Train Your Dragon.” Set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, and based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn’t exactly fit in with his tribe’s longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup’s world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
DreamWorks Animation's “How to Train Your Dragon” was produced by Bonnie Arnold and directed by Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois. Rated PG.
I was given the information and the permission to post the trailer by Paramount through Twittermoms. I was not compensated in any way for posting this info.