Friday, March 12, 2010

Just a heads up!!

I have been dealing some crazy stuff here at home, but don't worry I am still here. LOL In fact in just a couple of hours I will be posting up a review of 2 great books about learning leadership.

So a little about what has been going on at my house..

We have worked so much with my 2 year old that now he is on track (almost) with his age group. This is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I love watching him do things that a child his age is doing. He is so amazing! It is a curse because now we do not have a diagnosis, which will make it harder to get him help with the things we still have to work on.

The baby of the family has had a lump in his cheek since just after he was born. The lump consistently grown and instead of having to press to feel it, now it is noticeable to the naked eye. We will have the first visit with the surgeon on little man's first birthday, not what I expected to do on that day, but none the less at 9am that is where we will be.

I found something new to use with our home school. Time4Learning has been a god send for me. The kids now love to do their school work. We were in a rut and the kids just needed something to get them excited again. Time4Learning did just that. My daughter had no ambition to learn to read, but now she IS reading and is so very proud of herself as am I.

So with the bad things that have been happening (all the sickness) we have had some amazing things happen also.

Watch out for new posts daily, as I think I finally have a schedule made up. lol Hopefully..

1 comment:

  1. Good job for you, momma, on catching your little guy up!
    I hope things calm down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete