Monday, March 29, 2010

Memory Clinic Review

I had the opportunity to review Memory Clinic for the PC. Overall this was a great game. This game has no story line so you can easily play for just a few minutes or for a lot longer without feeling obligated to keep going.

A little about the game

Join Dr. Summerland at her exclusive Memory Clinic to improve your memory through a variety of hidden object-based challenges. "Memory Clinic" features familiar hidden object content with an added memory training aspect. Each hidden object scene is based around a specific "brain training" activity. As you progress in the game, puzzles become tougher and more thought-provoking. Throughout "Memory Clinic", Dr. Summerland monitors your performance and presents harder challenges until you master the skills taught at the clinic. Thanks to a wide range of brain training mechanics, "Memory Clinic" also brings loads of replay value.
"Memory Clinic" Game Features
• The first hidden object game created to improve your skills and memory!
• Train in attention, speed, memory, and problem solving.
• Time Attack Mode! For true experts only.
• Over 60 levels of hidden object gameplay
• 9 variations of hidden object gameplay
• Specialized mini games to add a new challenge.

Advantages:
Okay Graphics
Get your mind working
Stop at any time
Great Mix of games

Disadvantages:
Some mini games are rather boring
Some objects have to be clicked on "just right" while others do not

This is a game that had I not been given this opportunity, I would have most likely bought for myself. I love that the puzzles progressively get harder, makes the game even better at least to me.

I was given the game to download to do my review by Game Review Network no other compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own and I know not everyone will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment