Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pizza Morgana PC Game Review




Pizza Morgana is a 2.5D point and click episodic adventure game that lets you play the charming tale of a young girl who is accidentally teleported into a magical dimension filled with monsters, vampires, faeries, and daemons, which all just happen to be employed as pizza delivery guys. And they all work for an arch wizard (and chef), named Morgan!

I had the opportunity to review Pizza Morgana Now this is just 1 episode with more episodes currently in the making. Even though it was only the first episode, I have found that this game may not be for me. Once I finally got the hang of it, I had completed the episode. A few minor changes could really make this game stand out.

1. While looking around for things or ways to help the main character repeats the same thing. After hearing it a few times it can get rather annoying.

2. Maybe having a hint button or a something similar would be of great help.

The graphics are pretty good and this is a game that I would like to have in its entirely. I feel now that I got the hang of it, it could be a lot more fun for me.

All in all it is a very interesting game so far and I can't wait to see the next episode.

To learn more about the game go here

I received this review as a member of the The Game Review Network

The above opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree. I was given the information and permission to download the game for free. No other compensation was offered or received.

1 comment:

  1. That game just sounds scary to me..but you have 4 boys. LOL.

    I read on PRP that you are looking for guest bloggers. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but it seems we have comment interests.

    I do an interview once a week (usually) and would love to trade posts with you.

    Just let me know what you want to do!

    ReplyDelete