Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Dinner

No you didn't miss everything; I did not post a dinner yesterday. It had turned into a crazy day with appts. so we just ate out. For tonight I will not be making a recipe out of that awesome new cook book I have, but since I have to feed my family, I will be cooking dinner tonight.

I will be making THIS Irish stew. I had searched and searched for a recipe for Irish Stew that I liked. Best thing is that this recipe is also Gluten Free. This is important as we are still in the process of switching over. Someday we will get there.

I have a few more things planned for today for the kids, but only time will tell if we actually get them done.

Don't forget to check back later tonight for pictures and the post about the stew.

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone, may this day be a lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment