Monday, March 1, 2010

Today Only!! Free Cookies from Nabisco!!




Today ONLY become a fan of Nabisco Cookies on FaceBook and download a coupon for FREE cookies!! Yes I said FREE!

There are a few things you should know about this coupon. It is ONLY available for download and to be printed off TODAY!! Also you have 4 days to go and use your coupon. The coupon is for a FREE package of cookies with the purchase of a package of cookies and a gallon of milk. We all know that Milk and Cookies go Great Together.

So what are you waiting for?

Head over to
Nabisco Cookies Become a fan and then click on the Milk and Cookies tab to download your coupon.

Download great savings starting Today, March 1st (and the first Monday of each month for the rest of 2010) while supplies last.

I was given this information free of any charges from one2onenetwork.com The above opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment