Monday, March 29, 2010

Where does the time go?

9 years ago at this time I was trying to lay down to go to sleep. Just to be too uncomfortable to sleep. I thought I was just having cramps, I must have tried to go to the bathroom a million times. 2 hours later and the perfect circle path wore in my living room, I finally made the call.

I called the OB to try to get something for the "cramps". LOL The nurse said "Sweetie, those are not cramps, those are contractions and I have been timing them" I say " Really, are you sure?" She laughs and says "Yes, Really, Your contractions are 4 minutes apart and you NEED to get to the hospital as soon as possible" We hang up and I go into my bedroom to wake up the Hubby Man.

I woke him up and said "Get up, we have to go to the hospital" He tells me to "go back to bed" LOL But after doubling over at the foot of the bed, he knew I meant business. He go up and off we went.

After we got to the hospital at around 2am, they wasted no time getting me into a room. My first born was welcomed at 7:11am When they said what time he was born I really thought they were talking about going to 7-11 the store. LOL He weighed 7lbs and 10 ozs. He was perfect!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!!! I can not believe the young man you are turning into.

No comments:

Post a Comment