Thursday, April 8, 2010

Too Much On My Mind

I am so sorry I have been def. lacking with my blog this week. I have so much on my mind and just need to take one thing at a time.

Right now the main thing is that my baby turns 1 tomorrow. Where the heck did this last year go? He is the funniest of the 4 kidlets. We call him Mr. Smiley because he could be hungry and have a nice full yucky diaper and he still has a smile on his face. He loves attention, yet sometimes plays shy. He loves to watch the older kids and will clap his little hands and laugh at them. He has the cutest voice and I love hearing him say muma and dada over and over.

Tomorrow is also our first appt. with the pediatric surgeon. Baby boy has a lump in his cheek that has gotten bigger and bigger and his ped said regardless of what it is, it needs to be removed. What a way to spend some of your first birthday?

Let's see what else?

My oldest will see a psychiatrist next month, hopefully we can figure out a few things with him. For now I will be making up some basic signs with numbered list of things like Each step when taking a shower, what to do before leaving the bathroom, and each step to picking up his room.

My 7 year old daughter who was diagnosed with severe ADHD and was put on meds is metabolizing the meds too quickly so they are not lasting as long as we need them to. We had to switch her from a natural med to help her sleep to an actual sleeping med and now that is also not working as it should. So right now she doesn't fall asleep until maybe 1AM, sometimes later.

Now the 2 year old is getting ready to switch from ECI to the school district. So far he has had his play based evaluation done and I go next week to meet with the psychiatrist. After my meeting with them, we will then make an appt. for D to be seen.

So that is the gist of it. I think a lot of my break from my blog has been because of nerves for tomorrow's appt. I do have so much to share and some giveaways to get posted for you all.

2 comments:

  1. You really have had your plate full lately. We are praying that the surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family as you go through so much. I know what it's like to wait and wait to find things out!

    ReplyDelete