Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy Week..

I have so much I want to get done this week. I know I can get it all done, but I had to take a break from writing my To Do list. Yes, the list is that long. Ha!!

Let's see what I need to catch you all up on..

I have told you all about my 3 year old getting his diagnoses. He is having more good days than bad and for that I feel blessed. I know not everyday will be a good one for him. He has some new things that he does, I may never get used to the not so good looks that he gets but I am getting better at ignoring them. To me he is just Dustin and so what if he feels the need to lay down on the ground because he likes the feel of the cement.

My oldest who is 9 has now been diagnosed with Aspergers. We are treating his anxiety as that is one of my main concerns. One thing I am working on for him is to get him into some therapy to help him learn how to have a conversation.

The princess of the family is doing pretty good> We have changed her ADHD meds and it seems to be the right mix for now.

The baby of the family is cutting teeth like crazy. LOL He went from having none to 7with in a month or so. He cut his 1st molar over the weekend and barely even showed any discomfort. But of coarse he is "Mr. Smiley" so even if he was in any pain he would just smile through it.

I think I will finally be able to catch up on all the reviews and giveaways I want to share within the next two weeks. The Hubby man finally was able to take leave. I have lots more to share with you all, so I will post through out the day and days ahead as not to bombard you all with too much at once.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I wanted to let you know that I am following you from MBC, "Under a 100 Followers" group. I am hoping when you get a chance you can follow me back at http://www.britneysbeautyblog.com and http://www.britneysbeautymark.com. Also, I wanted to know if you would be interested in doing a link exchange with my sites and yours. Please let me know. Also, it has been nice meeting you via the web.

    Thanks, Tracey

    ReplyDelete