Monday, May 3, 2010

The Juppy® Baby Walker - Review!!

This is one of the items I have been wanting to let you all know about!! The Juppy is such a wonderful creation. Life just took over here so I made it a total to do to get this posted for you all today.

Before I get into the review of The Juppy let's look at how one usually helps a baby to learn to walk. Many of you probably have the classic baby walkers, the little push things that turn into a ride on toy, or neither of these items. If you have a classic walker then you have to be extremely careful where you use it. A classic baby walker can not be used around stairs and as I have found out they can tip over when a baby leans and reaches for things. If you have one of the toys, you again have to be very careful so that it does not flip towards the baby when they put their weight on the handle. Finally if you have neither than you are most likely bent over holding up your little one and as the day goes on your back starts to feel all the effort you are putting into helping your baby with an important milestone.



Okay with that out of the way let's get to the review.

The Juppy website has this to say:

Revolutionary New Training Aid!
The Juppy® is a recommended training aid for teaching your baby how to walk while saving the strain on your back.

*Help your baby walk sooner while minimizing dangerous falls.

*Easy to use anywhere - at the beach, the backyard, or the park.

*Suitable for boys and girls - One Size Fits All.

*Adjustable straps for the best fit and height of parent.

*Safe and comfortable design with zip-up front and padded vest.

*Made from high quality, durable fabric.

*Easy to clean - Machine Washable.

*Customize a Juppy with your baby's name!



What I have to say:
I do feel that The Juppy is a safer way to help your baby learn to walk. You have complete control of them, which means they can never fall down any stairs or accidentally tip themselves over.

You really can use The Juppy at any time and where ever you want. It came in a cute carrying bag that I can easily toss into the diaper bag or my purse.

The coloring can def. be used for either gender.

I do have a problem with the size. It states one size fits all, but I do feel for my child The Juppy is a little to tall (if that makes sense) If it were a little bit more below his armpits and his chin to me it would be more comfortable. That is really my only complaint.



You can follow The Juppy on Twitter

Follow on Face Book

You can purchase The Juppy for yourself or to give to a new baby in your life at The Juppy Website

The Juppy will now be my go to product for all the new babies that will be born into my family this year. My little man is still working on the walking bit, but he has gained so much more confidence with the help of The Juppy.



I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at The Product Review Place

Thank You to Jeffrey Nash for allowing me to review The Juppy. I was sent The Juppy free of charge to do my review. The above opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment