Monday, May 3, 2010

What is going on here?!

Okay I will save you all from most of the Drama that has been my life for a few weeks now.

The big things that have been going on are:

1. Dustin after a lot of time passing received his diagnosis. He was diagnosed with moderate to severe Autism. I am very relieved with finally having a diagnosis. Now I can get things moving to be able to help him more than I could with out the diagnosis.

2. The baby boy of the family had surgery last week. He had a lump in his cheek that was growing and they said needed to be removed. Well after the surgery the Surgeon came out and said he did great and that he took the lump out in pieces. So he explained a little further and the lump that we were watching grow was just the tip of the iceberg so to speak. The actually lump was about 3 times the size of what we were seeing. He is doing great. My only complaint is that the purple marker used to mark the incision spot will not come off his face. lol

3. On Saturday I finally had a big birthday party to celebrate all 3 of my boys birthdays. I made them each a cake.
The now 9 year old wanted a Star Wars cake!


The now 3 year old got a Thomas cake!


For the baby I made a monkey cake!



The party went well, as for the cakes well The Thomas Cake was well guarded by the 3 year old. Yep, no one was allowed near it and than according to him Thomas knocked it down. LOL




Check back tomorrow for my review of The Juppy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Ben is doing good and that Dustin is able to get things rolling in the right direction too! I love the cakes they looked really good, and I am so sorry that Thomas knocked the cake down!! You keep your head up and if you ever need to talk you know how to reach me. Misty aka Koor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOney, I wish I were there to help you. You have so much on your plate but you seem to handle it with such grace. I'll keep you in my prayers and you kiss those kids for me. I love you guys lots and miss you dearly. How did you find the energy to do all those cakes?? LOL!!!
    Love, traci

    ReplyDelete