Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jumping Fun!!!

The D-Man having a blast!!

I recently had the opportunity to do a review for  CSN Stores. It took me longer to choose what I wanted to review then it did to receive the package after putting in the order. Amazing!!

I received a $40 gift certificate code to be used toward anything in any of the 200+ stores. I had it down to 2 choices. LOL A water play table or a mini trampoline, as you can tell from the title of this post, i chose the trampoline. I made my choice after my 3 year old decided taking all the cushions off the couch and than jumping on the couch was something fun to do.

Seriously I ordered it one week and by the next week it had arrived. I think I am still in shock about that..

We of coarse put it together as soon as we could. My Husband had plenty of help. Ha Ha

The trampoline came in a bunch of pieces, but was pretty easily put together (even with extra little hands helping). For us the trampoline has a dual purpose. Not only is  it a great form of exercise, we also use it as a part of my 3 year olds therapy. He has Autism and he LOVES to jump. So I use it for both fun times and working times.
D-Man helping the Hubbyman
Mr. Smiley helping..

Lots of hands make putting together things a lot of fun.
If you have a child that likes to jump, head over to CSN Stores and check out the many trampolines they have. Don't forget to look at the other various stores they have there. Really, you can find anything you may want or need within CSN Stores.  I know we have a list of things to buy, next up will be a bean bag chair as that can be used also for fun and therapy time.

I have a feeling I will be getting Christmas shopping done within the next few months and everything will come from CSN Stores.
I had to add this pic. LOL Sometimes the Hubbyman does look at the instructions!!


I received a gift certificate to be used from CSNstores frre of charge. The above opinions are my own and I know not everyone will agree with. Thank You again to CSN Stores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment