Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sensory Friendly Films with AMC Entertainment



Amazing!! Having children with Aspergers and Autism this warms my heart. AMC Entertainment teamed up with The Autism Society and now offers a program which they are calling Sensory Friendly Films. Go here to learn more about the program.

During these showings it is ok for children to make noise and is encouraged for them to get up and move around. Also the lights are turned up and the sound is turned down.

I Love It!! Unfortunately I am not near one of the participating theaters, but I did want to share this with all of you.



AMC is also offering summer moviecamps, which are showings that are only $1 and discounts for the kid's combo at the concession stand. Click here to learn more..

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment