Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Glue Dots equal a fun Summer Bonding Project!!

Twittermoms and Glue Dots teamed up to offer a fun Summer Bonding project and contest. Before I decided to participate in this contest I had only heard about Glue Dots. Now I know what i was missing. Ha Ha! You can do pretty much anything with those cute little dots. Want to learn more about Glue Dots? Head over here and join the facebook page dedicated to the very useful glue dots!!

My family was sent a great selection of Glue dots to use on this project. I seriously do not know who had more fun, myself or the kids.  After much brainstorming of what type of project we wanted to do, the kids decided they wanted to make something they could hang on the wall in their rooms.

I had a bunch of fabric and found some cardboard, together using Glue Dots that was all we needed!! Amazing!!

The following pictures are what we came up with:
They had a blast and have already come up with about 20 more things that can make using Glue Dots.
Want to learn more about the Summer Bonding Project head over to the twittermoms discussion page.

I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Glue Dots blogging contest to be eligible to receive a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment