Monday, July 19, 2010

Just having a moment..

I try not to bring my frustrations to my blog, but this time I am sure many of you will understand.

My 7 year old daughter has a swollen lymph node, it has been swollen for almost 2 months and during the ultrasound we found it to be about 3 times the size it should be.

Natalee has been poked and had all kinds of tests ran with more to come.

Things we now know:

1. Her white cell count was a little elevated  but not enough that the Dr. would think would cause her lymph node to swell like it is.

2. She is borderline anemic.

3. Her red cells are tiny compared to what they should be.

We still have no idea why her lymph node is swelling like it is. We thought we would maybe finally get a few answers on Wednesday, but this morning her appt. was cancelled.

I did reschedule it but I feel so bad for her, she actually wished on a star last night with her wish being that she found out some answers on Wednesday, now I have to tell her it will be another week before we go to ENT.

Just keep her in your thoughts, she just wants to know why this is happening to her and why. I of coarse just want to take it all away for her.

1 comment:

  1. First of all I love the photo!

    I am so sorry that you aren't getting any answers about your daughter. I pray that you will get some answers soon and that it is something simple that can be easily cured.
    ((HUGS)) to you Momma and don't ever feel bad about complaining...you have ever right-get it off of your chest.

    ReplyDelete