Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time 4 Learning!!!



Have you heard of Time4Learning? Last year during our home school year my children soar through everything I had purchased for the year by March 1st. Obviously I had to find something else because the kids need to be in school for 180 days. So I went on a search and came across Time4Learning.

I read up on it, looked at the lesson demos, and made my decision. They even have a Parent Forum that allows you to ask questions to others using the program.

Now my 7 year old just never had the urge to want to read and I know that reading is an essential part of the learning process. After the first lesson in Language Arts for grade 1 my daughter was trying to read. I was amazed and she was so proud of herself. She is still new to reading but the program kept her interest long enough to want to learn. After the first lessons using Time4Learning I knew that I had made the right decision for my kids. They excelled and better yet the Time4Learning system kept track of all time logged in, which activities they had past, and how they did on Chapter tests.

Little did I know just how important the whole record keeping was until as a family we made the decision to let them try traditional school. I did keep records, but they were not nearly as thorough as the records kept by Time4Learning. After printing out the records from Time4Learning I was able to hand the school easy to read paperwork on what the kids did and where they are at. For me I had to fill out some paperwork and I was able to take the percentages of each section and come up with a final grade.

We will keep Time4Learning throughout this coming school year as it can be used for extra practice and can also help them if they are having some problems with a subject.

I am very happy that I found Time4Learning and I always tell my friends about it. Head on over and have a look!! You may find that Time4Learning can help your child like it has for mine.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment