Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today I was SPOILED by the Hubbyman!!

Hubbyman's birthday is coming up and I have an idea of how I want his cake to look, so tonight while we were out and about I had him stop at Hobby Lobby so I could just look at a couple of things.

Well I walked out of there with:
Wilton 101 Piece Professional Cake Decorating Set with Tool Caddy

Wilton Flower Nails

Wilton Flower Nail Templates

Wilton Trim 'n Turn Plus Cake Turntable

Wilton Roll & Cut Mat

Wilton Gum Paste and Fondant Mold Set

Wilton Fondant Rolling Pin

Wilton Make-Any-Message letterpress set

AND

2 packages of White Rolled Fondant

Yes I def. got spoiled (I never usually get anything for myself)  and I can't wait to start using everything. Besides the Hubbyman's cake I also want to make a cake for a new little one born to one of my Best Friends.

I will share all my creations with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to learn cake decorating! Can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete