Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bzzz Agent Fun with Elmer's and X-Acto Products!!

As a Bzz Agent I received a kit in the mail. This is what it looked like


When I first opened the box, ideas just rushed into my head. Not only are these products great for scrapbookers, they are also wonderful items to use with the kids for school projects, a fun craft time,  or in one of my children's case a science project.  That is right Blake has started on his Science Project and he just HAD to use a few of the Elmer's and X-Acto products. Once he completes his board I will share pictures, he still has a bit of work before it is done.


The kids were bored one day, so we sat down with Halloween themed paper from my stash, ribbon, and the Bzz Kit. They all had a blast making a few cards.

These are only a couple of things that we have done using the products and so far I have not one complaint. These products make everything so easy and a ton of fun!!

You can find all of these wonderful products in a store near you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment