Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do You Shutterfly?

With the Holiday season just around the corner, I am sure many of you have already or are planning very soon to get that perfect Holiday photo taken so you can send it along with your holiday cards out to all your family and friends.


Maybe you are looking for the perfect Christmas invitations to invite everyone you know to the amazing annual party you throw every year. You could even be looking for something to be used after the Holiday season like personalized thank you cards to thank friends and family for the wonderful gifts you received.


You don't have to search all over to find the perfect place to take care of any of the above mentioned items. There is only one site that you need to know about it and that is shutterfly.com.  You can get all kinds of neat items from here. I have been looking around the site because like many of you, I need to find what I think is the perfect Christmas Photo Card.


I love the cards that fold open, I don't really know why except to me it feels more like a real card. I have a pretty big family and I really like to include each of the kids individually, so I look for a card that holds at least 4 photos, but one that holds 5 photos in which I can include not only each of the kids but also a family photo is the perfect card to me. Oh and one other thing that I look for is that each of the photos on a card are the same size. To me this makes for a neat and clean card.


After looking at shutterfly for probably close to an hour (okay it may have been 2 hours) because there are so many amazing cards, I found 3 that I have fallen in love with.


1. Joy Oh Joy American Lung Association Holiday 5x7 Folded Card This card is bright and fun with a place for each of my 4 kids and they each have the same size photo. I Love It!!


2. Cool Blue Snowflake Holiday 5x7 Folded Card I love the colors on this one. The blue is such a wonderful blue color and the name matches perfectly to the card. Once again there is a spot for each of my kids and again the spots are all the same size. Perfect!!


3. Elegant Greetings Christmas 5x7 Folded Card This one is one I saw last and it is the exact card I was looking for. The colors are perfect and there is not just a spot for all my kids, there is also a spot for our family photo to be included. Yes, this is a card that will hold 5 photos. Each photo of the kids is the same size with one in the middle that is bigger and will fit our family photo. Honestly seeing this photo card gets me excited and wanting to hurry up and get that perfect picture taken, not that I have not already been trying to snap one of each of the kids because I have been. It is the whole family together that can take 3, 4, maybe 10 takes before we get one where everyone is finally looking in the same direction. LOL


Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season, and make sure to select Clever 1000 as the referral source.







This post is part of a series sponsored by Shutterfly. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Out of all three that you posted I love the last one. I think we will be ordering our cards from them this year as well. I am really loving this one http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/family-wall-red-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93476

    ReplyDelete